October 23, 2012

EMK - Favourite New Shows

photobucket

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple and Blonde...Undercover Blonde for

Eff, Marry, Kill
 
I chose three characters from my new favourite shows
 Nashville
Arrow
Chicago Fire
 Eff 
Kelly Severide
He seems to have some kind of substance abuse issue
 so not the marrying kind BUT he is
So.Effing.Hot.
 
  Marry  
Oliver Queen
He can take down 50 men by himself
AND
work a bow and arrow
I'd ride off into the sunset with him and never look back
 
  Kill 
Deacon Clayborne
He's messing around on Rayna (aka Connie Britton - LOVED her since
 Friday Night Lights) and that just pisses me off
 
 Who would you pick?


6 comments:

  1. I need to catch up on Arrow. Everyone seems to like it. And he is pretty!

    Stopping by from E, M, K... Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree, and i watch these shows too. um the exercies that Oliver does are freaking amazing, his body is devine lol

    deacon is a creep, mostly because he is sleeping with a skank who is half his age,at least!lol

    cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of these shows. I have to lean toward Taylor Kinney (Kelly Severide) 'cause he was Mason Lockwood on 'The Vampire Diaries.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I STILL refer to him as 'Uncle Mason' whenever I reference him! If I was doing the actors versus the characters for EMK Taylor Kinney would def. have been my choice to ride off into the sunset with

      Delete
  4. I don't know these guys at all but I's totally eff Oliver and Kelly!! Yummy hotties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eff Oliver for sure! I'm not sure about the other two though. I don't think I want to marry Deacon, but I don't watch Arrow...

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com