October 8, 2012

Thankful..

 
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to show what I am thankful for
(in no particular order)
 
Beer Pong
Victoria's Secret
VODKA
Iphones
How I Met Your Mother
Taylor Kitsch
Lululemon
Coach
COFFEE
 
Okay, so there are obviously more things I am thankful for but I am not the mushy and sappy type of person, so let's keep it light, okay?
 
Today I am thankful that I got to spend Thanksgiving with the ones I love the most (while also playing beer pong) and that the Riders pulled off another win!
 
What are you Thankful for?
 
Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you are thankful for. I am a new follower from the tea on tuesday hop. If you like photography, check out my blog. www.esthernorinedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com