October 24, 2012

What I'm Loving...


i'm loving... all of the shows I have set to record for tonight. Wednesday is a good night for TV again! I have been watching Nashville for the last two weeks and over the weekend I got caught up on the first two episodes of Chicago Fire and Arrow. Hopefully my work committments for tonight will be done early enough that I'll be able to sit back, relax, and watch them
 
i'm loving... that all of the political talk will soon be disappearing from my timeline and newsfeed and from the blog-o-sphere (I'm Canadian dammit, all of it goes waaaay over my head)
 
i'm loving... the extra energy I have since I have re-started the Shred and am getting up earlier every morning. My body aint loving it so much right now, but it can only get better right?
 
i'm loving... that after tonight I won't have to think about AGM stuff for a whole effing year (hallelujah!)
 
i'm loving... that it is one week away from my favourite holiday!
 
i'm loving... that I get my lashes filled tomorrow night... I haven't been able to wear my contacts at all lately because I feel like my lashes are so bare
 
What are you loving?

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com