October 17, 2012

What I'm Loving...



i'm loving... my new business cards for work - they make me feel like such a grown up :)
 
i'm loving... that I was off work yesterday so this week is going to feel like a short week for me (I LOVE short weeks)
 
i'm loving... that Halloween is only 14 days away!
 
i'm loving... laaarge amounts of coffee today (it is miserable in good ole' SE SK and to top it off there is a wind warning for the area)
 
i'm loving... the new Scholastic book orders we received at work today.. So many cute Christmas books to buy!
 
i'm loving... that I get to have a 'sleepover' with my two adorable nieces tonight while their Mom attends a work conference
 
What are you loving?

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com