November 15, 2012

Busy. . .


I feel like I fell off the face of the earth for a week. (The blogging world at least.) I blinked and a whole week went by.

This week was a short work week due to Remembrance Day and I normally do my blogging on my lunch break at work so Monday was out for me. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday BOTH of my cooks at work called in sick. So yours truly was called into cooking duty. I literally didn't sit at my desk for more than ten minutes COMBINED in those two days. I didn't even have time to browse blogs on my lunch break (oh the humanity!!)

I took today off because we had to be at the church to set up for the EFC's Tree Auction tomorrow night. I am a board member for the EFC (Expressway Family Centre). Each year we do a Tree & Wreath Auction fundraiser. We ask businesses and members of the community for donations and auction them off on the night of our fundraiser. We spent the day setting up at our location and our community did not disappoint! There are so many cute items up for grabs! (Pictures to come. You can also check them out on my Instagram - Username: ChigleChic) BUT because I live in Oil Country I will get outbid on almost everything :(. Sad for me but very good news for the family centre that is desperately in need of funds.

Tomorrow night is the big night which means I have to mess with my work schedule again to make sure I am there on time.  I have to be at work at 6:30 IN THE MORNING! Which means I need to leave my house at 5:45. There will be no early morning workout for this girl tomorrow! I get off work at 2:30 and have to rush to get to my hair appointment and then run all over 'the city' to grab last minutes items for both the tree auction AND for ladies night out on Saturday. Seriously. Busiest week of my life.

But so worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com