November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters . . .

 
Dear Snowstorm: please decide if you are going to dump a shit load of snow on the prairies or not. This girl wants to go shopping! Dear Long Weekend: Thank you for finally arriving! You should come around more often. Dear Stephen Amell: Where have you been all my life?! I'm Canadian, you're Canadian . . . that pretty much makes us soulmates. Dear Self: Just because the leftover Halloween candy is there DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO EAT IT! Dear Riders: please, please PLEASE pull off a win this weekend! I'd like to be able to watch Grey Cup and actually give a crap this year. Dear Pinterest: Please be kind this weekend and let me get other things accomplished other than planning my wedding to Stephen Amell. It would be much appreciated.
 
Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com