November 21, 2012

What I'm Loving . . .

 
 
i'm loving . . .
'Better Dig Two' by The Band Perry. I first heard it when they performed at the CMA's and ever since I have been OBSESSED! I would listen to it all day long if I could
 
i'm loving . . .
Fruit. I would eat fruit at every meal (if I could afford to. This shit aint cheap!)
Lately I have been having a fruit salad every morning for breakfast. I'm usually lazy and buy the pre-made stuff at Sobeys
 
i'm loving . . .
Pinterest. Every night before I go to sleep I browse Pinterest. It's also good for my lunch break where I am stuck in 'the city' with nowhere to go and nothing to do. Or for the times at the Dr's office (have an appointment today, boooo) when your appointment is pushed back TWO EFFING HOURS (yes, it really happens)
 
and of course
 
i'm loving . . .
my two adorable nieces. Don't know what I would do without these two
 
What are you loving?
 

Happy Hump Day

 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm addicted to Pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Pinterest to decompress before going to sleep too...can't remember what life was like before it. Thanks for sharing...your nieces are just too cute!
    ~Stephanie
    www.neverthesamespicetwice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Band Perry! They have some really great songs.
    Fruit is so good! My whole family can't get enough of it. I wish we could have fruit for every meal haha.
    Pinterest is so addicting! If I get on it late at night I won't go to bed for hours.
    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving ♥
    Stopping by from WILW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric is obsessed with SOA. I may have to give it a "try". LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com