November 28, 2012

What I'm Loving . . .

 
 
i'm loving . . .
that the Canada Cup of Curling starts today! (I LOVE curling - it's a sport, fyi). My mom and I had planned on attending the event but life got in the way so we will have to settle for watching it on TV :(
 
i'm loving . . .
Sons of Anarchy. . . (Jax Teller has a loooot to do with it). I NEVER thought I would be interested in a show like this but I am in LOVE
 
i'm loving . . .
 
This holiday mug. . . I love Christmas and coffee almost as much as I love my
family (maybe more . . . jk!) so I love being able to put the two things together
 
 as always i'm loving . . .
Pinterest. . . If I am having a rough day all I need to do is check out the 'Humour' section and it makes my day so much better. This is EXACTLY how I feel right now about my current employment
 
What are you loving?
 

Happy Hump Day!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com