December 5, 2012

What I'm Loving . . .

 
 
i'm loving . . .
ELF ON THE SHELF! It was on the top of my list for things to grab in Bismarck - Soooo glad I found one! (Some stores had sold out already!) I can't wait to start doing this with my nieces. I have found some great ideas on Pinterest that I am  excited to do (Check out some super cute ideas here). When we got home from Bismarck on Monday night my nieces were at the house. Rae had heard about Elf On The Shelf from a friend at school and was telling me about it that night without knowing I had gotten one. Stay tuned for pictures of all the Elf's crazy adventures :)
 
 i'm loving . . .
Remember when I posted about the EFC Tree Auction? I wanted these plush woodland animals sooo bad from our silent auction but they went for $110. I had posted then that I was hoping to find them at Kohl's when I headed to Bismarck - and I did!! The best part - these were $30 each originally- and I got them for about $5 each. #winning
 
 i'm loving . . .
 Mel has expressed her love for Swedish Fish many times which made me think that I definitely needed to try them. I found these holiday ones in Target and tried them out last night - delicious! I think they taste just like Sour Patch Kids but without the Sour-i-ness (if that makes any sense). I'm not sure if you can get these in Canada or not (??) but it's a good thing I live so close to the border . . .
 
i'm loving . . .
 Still loving SOA - can't get enough. Season 5 just ended last night so I can't wait to get caught up on it over Christmas
 
i'm loving . . .
  That I FINALLY got a Caramel Brulee Latte (YUM) at Starbucks. I have also came to realize that I have a slight obsession with their mugs - in my defense only three one of them is actually for me . . .
 
i'm loving . . .
Dry Shampoo. The Victoria's Secret kind is my FAVOURITE but I also grabbed some cheaper kind for my trip to Mexico (11 more days!). I have fine hair and I am constantly playing with it so Dry Shampoo can be my best friend somedays!
 
What are you loving?

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. What's the deal with dry shampoo? What does it do? I'm so curious, but not curious enough to buy some. ;-)

    Also, I love that you're so obsessed with Starbucks! Oh, coffee! I can't quit u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is AMAZING! It absorbs any oil or shine so you don't have to wash with shampoo everyday but still want clean looking hair - its a lifesaver to have to use after working out if you don't have time to wash your hair and don't want to look like a total grease monkey - try it, you won't regret it! My best friend is a hairdresser and she swears by it. (This sounds like I'm being paid to promote it but that's just how much I love it! LOL)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the Victoria's Secret dry shampoo, usually the Oscar Blandi... must try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com