December 12, 2012

Who Invited You, Flu?!


I've been MIA for almost a week . . . with good reason

The stomach flu hit me like a ton of bricks Saturday night. One minute I felt fine and the next minute I was lying on my bathroom floor begging people to 'please just kill me'. Stupid asshat stomach flu showing up all uninvited. The upside: at least I got it before I was stuck on a plane for 5 1/2 hours! So theres that . . .

I was SUPPOSED to spend all day Sunday finishing up my Christmas baking (LOVE this tradition) but instead I spent my Sunday on the couch, covered up by the heaviest blanket possible, drinking gingerale and eating crackers, while watching every single Christmas movie ever made. (It felt like it anyways. . .  and this is coming from someone who loves Christmas movies).

I was still sick as a dog on Monday so I missed the day of work. I finally managed to drag myself to work yesterday but even today I am not at 100%. Whoever calls it the 24 hour flu can kiss my ass!

It also meant no working out . . . but was balanced out by the fact that last night was the first time I had ate anything more than crackers and gingerale since Saturday afternoon. I'm curious to know if there is any change weight wise but unfortunately a certain mischevious 2 year old broke the scale at home :(

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA - always a plus to the flu... weight loss. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com