January 2, 2013

What I'm Loving . . .

 
Happy New Year and Happy Wednesday-that-feels-like-Monday!
 
I had a four-day 'weekend' so today feels so much like Monday that it is driving me CRAZY - the upside is that I only have to suffer through get through three days of work and then it's the weekend again and I get some more 'me time' - translation: cleaning and organizing a 1300 square foot basement full of STUFF. sigh. Not quite my idea of 'me time' but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
 
Anywhoooo . . .
 
Back to the regularly scheduled program:
 

i'm loving . . . 
As much as I DO NOT want to be back at work I am loving being back in a routine. A set time to get up, normal meal times, etc. It feels goooood
 
i'm loving . . .
I have went 2 1/2 weeks without chewing my nails! WHOOP WHOOP! I have tried soooo many times in the past to stop this disgusting habit to no avail - but I found the miracle cure- MEXICO. Turns out you don't really want to chew your nails when all you taste is sand and seawater. So if I ever take the nasty habit back up I guess I just need a trip to Mexico :)
 
i'm loving . . .
Reconnecting with Weight Watchers - something I definitely slacked on in 2012. I can only use the online version or else I have to stay late in 'the city' for actual meetings and I STILL haven't completely figured out the website yet but I am trying! So here's to hoping I can stick with it AND see some results
 
i'm loving . . .
That I scored the first 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy off Amazon for a steal of a deal - I have watched them all on Netflix but when I saw that they were on sale I HAD to have them (Story of my life)
 
i'm loving . . .
That its a NEW year and a fresh start. Adios 2012 and Hellllo 2013!


What are you loving?

Happy Hump Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com