January 7, 2013

WTF Blogger?!

 
Since Blogger isn't letting me upload ANY pictures today  (GRRRRR) the post that I had planned will have to be postponed for another day when blogger gets their shit together

So since I can't think of anything to post that doesn't include pictures I leave you with this:

The A-Z About Me that everyone and their dog was doing

A. Age: 25
B. Bed Size: Double
C. Chore you hate: Dishes! I loooove having a dishwasher - never lived without one and NEVER will
D. Dogs: Kendee (aka Babies) German Shepherd, Tuff (aka Tuffer) Long Haired Chihuaha and Kirby (Kirby Birby)- Yorkie - Aaaand If were gonna get technical they are my parents dogs although I'm supposed to share custody of Kirby
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE! I can't make it through a full day without at least one cup
F. Favourite Colour: It's a tie between purple and black . . . I know, I know black isn't a colour but whatevs it's my favourite anyways!
G. Gold or Silver: White Gold
H. Height: 5'5 ( I may have been wearing high heeled boots the day they measured me in Drivers Ed . . .)
I. Instruments you play: Not a one
J. Job Title: Programming Director of an Early Learning Center - aka I'm the 'Principal' of a Daycare centre
K. Kids: If my 2 year old niece calls me Mommy does that count?? LOL . . . none yet but hopefully someday
L. Live: O-town, Saskatchewan, Canada aka The Great White North
M. Married: In my head to Taylor Kitsch yes  . . . in real life, not so much
N. Nicknames: Smay, Smayla, Chigle, Chiclet, and K . . .
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since the day I was born
P. Pet Peeve: Oh boy, I could go on and on. . . my main ones are loud chewers, slow walkers, when Canadian people don't spell words the Canadian way (ie: favourite, behaviour, catalogue, etc)  and slow drivers
Q. Quote: We do not remember the days, We remember the moments
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Older sister and younger brother
T.Time you wake up: 5 am on weekdays :( Boooo . . . I am sooo not a morning person
U. University attended: MHC - Medicine Hat College
V.Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms. . . UGhhh don't even get me started
W. What makes you run late: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. . . For reals . . . and I HATE being late
X. X-rays you've had: Dental and Ears, Nose and Throat
Y. Yummy Food: I have a weakness for chips but a LOVE for cauliflower, cantaloupe, and pineapple so that balances the chips out right??? I also love Steak and Chicken. . . thus the reason I failed miserably at being a vegetarian
Z. Zoo animal favourites:  Whiel I was at the Central Park Zoo last summer they had these part fox/part something-else thingamajiggies that were sooo stinkin' cute I wanted to steal one . . . but now I can't remember what the eff they were . . . just know they were cute :)
 
So hopefully Blogger takes its stick out of its ass co-operates tomorrow and lets me get back to the regulary scheduled programming because I don't know if I'll be able to come up with anything else that doesn't require pictures
 
So if tomorrow comes and Blogger is still being a little bitch you may only get the following post:
 
fjdkahgjghdajkgkllklkhkagkjkjkdagjkdjafiwom,2121m,dfjka
 
As in me smashing my head on the keyboard and hoping it miraculously fixes the problem. . .



6 comments:

  1. Mine was acting all wonky yesterday morning. AGH!!!!!!! I don't like when blogger does not cooperate. Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!!! And for once I actually had something pre-planned to blog about! lol

      Delete
  2. My blogger won't let me upload either. But it did let me pull from my online Picasa album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was showing me that I could use a Picasa album too but I have no clue what one is lol - although apparently I have pictures in it. . .

      Delete
  3. I know this post wasn't planned, but I actually loved it. You're fun! :)

    Also, I used to loathe mushrooms, but this past year I discovered I started really liking them. And now it may be love because I'm making a meal centered around them this week. Wha???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I try! haha

      Aaaand I decided to be a grown up and try a mushroom while I was in PA in the summer. . . It actually was really delicious. . . but also the worst idea of my life . . . We went out drinking after and I had the WORST hangover the next day. . . now anytime I think of mushrooms it takes me back to that hangover and I get the heaves. . . so moral of the story is don't experiment with food whilst drinking lol

      Delete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com