February 22, 2013

I Took The Day Off In Celebration...


Today is National Margarita Day!  A day that I feel deserves so much recognition that it should be considered a Stat Holiday and everyone should be off work! Buuuut since its not I just took the day off anyways in celebration! just kidding I took it off so I could watch curling

I got up early this morning to watch the morning draw of curling (no making fun- I take watching curling as seriously as some people do hockey or baseball -so pipe down!). Then I went to lunch with a long lost friend and still made good food choices (go me!). I made a trip to the grocery store even though I hate shopping there (read a little about why here) and filled my cart full of healthy foods. I even found Quinoa at my small town grocery store!! The fact that I can't find it anywhere in 'the city' baffles me since I just found it in a grocery store in a town with a population of 1,000 people. Go figure. Anyways, I am super excited to try it out. Any recipe suggestions/ideas ladies??

After getting groceries I started watching the afternoon draw of curling, went and picked up the puppies from the dog groomer (aka my Twin), then hit up the gym for an hour of cardio while I also watched curling - Thank gawd for tv's at the gym!

This has been the most productive day off EVER and its not even over yet. I have gym session number 2 of the day in a half hour, my bro's birthday supper to devour (hence the reason for the 2-a-day gym sessions)  the evening draw of curling to watch, AND a ton of margaritas to ingest

Tomorrow is going to go one of two ways- another super productive day OR a day of lazing on the couch watching curling and swearing I will NEVER drink another Margarita ever again in my life. Like, ever


Happy Friday!



1 comment:

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com