February 4, 2013

My Awesome Weekend (Or Not)...


Whellllp its that time again. Time for a Weekend Update so everyone can see how awesome my weekend was. Or not...

I'm sure nobody wants to hear about how many books I downloaded onto my Nook and read just on Saturday alone, how many episodes of Freaks and Geeks I obsessively watched on Netflix, or about how sore my throat was all weekend

Sorry, I guess you just did hear all about it. I blame the meds

If you follow me on Instagram (chiglechic) then you would've seen that I was back at the Dr's office AGAIN last Thursday

Strep Throat is back (aka it never left) and kicking my ass. AGAIN. The Dr is running out of ideas for medications to give me. I still have another year to wait for surgery to remove my tonsils. Blah Blah Blah. Woe is me type of thing right here

As much as I would like to say I went on an awesome weekend getaway (hadn't left my house since Thursday night until I came to work this morning), or how I spent the weekend with my favourite friend, Vodka (haven't drank since NYE- can't when your constantly on meds) or how I watched the SuperBowl and ate my weight in party food (I'm Canadian- Grey Cup was in November peeps) I just can't. I did absolutely nothing of importance this weekend. Legit. The highlight of my weekend was eating DQ ice cream cake for my brothers birthday because it made my throat feel better for a minute

I spent 5 hours last night watching reruns of My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding in anticipation of next weeks premiere of Gypsy Sisters. It is absolutely ridiculous how pumped I am for that show to start. I blame the meds

Needless to say I am going a little stir crazy - I need a trip to a city for some shopping and Starbucks ASAP!

I promise tomorrow I will be back and won't be feeling so mopey or depressed or at least if I am I just won't write about it

I hope everyone had a MUCH more exciting weekend than I did!





3 comments:

  1. what books did you get?? I love to read lol nerd alert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! Sending some MN LOVE your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl,
    just wanted to let you know i nominated you for a Liebster Award over at my blog, Simple Kind of Wonderful, if you want to accept. look forward to hearing from you!

    Lisa
    simplekindofwonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com