February 6, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday...


button

I'm down one more measly lb

Nothing to phone home about but I'll take it 

Getting sick is seriously killing my weight loss goals

I just want to be healthy again so I can start kicking Operation Red Bikini into gear!

 It was my bros birthday on Saturday which meant cake (I took a small piece, I swear!)

AND my SIL's birthay was yesterday which meant cake AGAIN (another small piece!)

It would just be rude to pass up someone's birthday cake you know... said no one ever

I've also been skipping breakfast lately

(Spare me the lecture, I know its the most important meal of the day)

I can barely drag my ass out of bed early enough in the mornings lately to even run a brush through my hair let alone have a meal

When I was on the first set of antibiotics I HAD to eat breakfast every morning when I took the medication

Since I've been off it I have only eaten breakfast on the weekend which by that time was more like lunch

The week that I was eating breakfast religiously was the week that I had my biggest loss

Somethings telling me I should start dragging my ass outta bed a little earlier...

Any fast (and healthy!) breakfast ideas ladies?!








11 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon girl, it's definitely not easy to stay on track when you're sick. The fact that you still managed to lose a pound is a big success in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's a loss girl - WTG. Breakfast for me is english muffin with PB, banana, and low fat string cheese. Weekends it is bacon and eggs - and NOT Turkey bacon - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take a pound any week--good job, friend!

    I don't know how people skip breakfast. Pete used to do that until I bought him cereal that would make a 6-year-old squeal. I view breakfast (and coffee) as my reward for being awake! I'm doing Raisin Nut Bran cereal this week (meh, not work the calories), but I usually go for Greek yogurt. In LOVE with Fage--they keep the "fruit" in a separate compartment and you mix in as much as you want (all of it for me). I just grab one, bring it to work, and eat it while waiting for my computer to fire up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on that pound....be excited that it was NOT a gain!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast is the worst for me too. I try to bring some healthy food to work, but I don't always do that well. I like greek yogurt, oatmeal, and fruit. Easy and I can keep it at my desk/fridge at work.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i suck at breakfast. i just always feel like i have something better to do when i wake up aha. i also have the "unemployed and sleep through the morning" issue. i suck! lol

    congrats on the 1lb - a pound is a pound and id kill to lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double cake and no breakfast? We are living the same life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try some crockpot overnight oatmeal. It's yummy and you can eat it all week!

    Good job on the 1lb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you about cake... I have lots of birthdays coming up and I am nervous!

    By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out @ Lemnelife.blogspot.com

    *Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon!! I have a clif bar on the days I don't have time {or feel too lazy} to make a smoothie! I'm hooked on the white chocolate macadamia nut ones--been eating them for almost a year and I'm not sick of them yet!! Yet. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love oatmeal! I dump some into a ziploc baggy then put it in a cup when I get to work and use the heated side of our water cooler. In the microwave, it takes about 1:30 minutes. You can add fruit, cinnamon, whatever to it, or just eat it plain! Also (shameless plug), AdvoCare has some pretty good meal replacement shakes and bars, I'm a distributor so if you're interested, let me know and I can give you some info! I hope you start feeling better soon, being sick is NO FUN!!

    http://wonderwhatsnextblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com