February 27, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday...


button

I'm down one more lb this week. I was hoping to see more of a loss because I had weighed myself on Friday and was down 2.5 lbs from Monday but I guess the weekend caught up with me... I'm still choosing to stay positive because it was a loss and not a gain!
_____________________

I've been seeing a lot of stuff on the interwebs about Diet Bet latel. I was invited to join in on a challenge but of course I procrastinated and missed the start date (whooops!)- Erin's starting up a game for March 6th so I think I will join (if I remember!...) I've only got 46 more days until my Vegas trip so I can use some extra motivation and putting money on the line is always motivating for me! 
_____________________
I'm trying to convince my sister to do the 10 day Advocare Cleanse with me right before we go to Vegas.  I also may need to do it again as soon as I get home...  I've been wanting to try it for awhile and after seeing Mel's results I want to do it more than ever!
_____________________

I start Week 3 of C25K tonight. While I'm at the fitness centre I usually just do cardio- the 31 minutes of C25K and then 30 minutes on the elliptical. They have open space in the back where you can do fitness dvd's or some floor work so I'm hoping to start making use of that space soon to. I've also been doing Lora and Kimmy's Jillian Challenge with RI30. Sidenote: Has anyone else gotten to Level II of RI30 and been as creeped out as I am?! Jillian seems to be off her meds for that Level...
_____________________
And finally, Kates made this blog button for our upcoming Color Run in Minneapolis (Have I told you how excited I am for this?!?!)

9 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! I'll be doing the Color Run with you all!
    So excited!! Good job on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoot out! Did you get registered yet (receive my info e-mail)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, awesome job on the loss! A loss is a loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO!!! Can not wait for the color run:) soo excited to do it and meet you lovely ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally join the diet bet.

    any you are doing great! The weekends do me in too but a L is a L!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I waiting to do the cleanse after my vacation. I am going to need it. Congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy, I hope you're in for the DietBet! I figure that we're all losing weight, we might as well get a little reward... maybe you can treat yourself to a little something fun before your Vegas trip with your winnings!

    I did C25K last summer and really liked the program... how are you liking it so far?

    Great job on the loss... hate when it's not as much as we're expecting but at least you're going in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, hell. I wasn't going to do the Color Run again this year, but now that I know you're running it, I might have to rope my sister into signing up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com