March 29, 2013

Accent Challenge Vlog Linkup...


Today I am doing my FIRST EVER VLOG! and linking-up with Trista from Stewart Street for the Accent Challenge Vlog Linkup

Like you'll see in the video, I tried to do this yesterday but life got in the way. But here it is in all its glory!




I'm off to the Queen City for a work friends Bachelorette Party so I won't be able to watch any of the other Vlogs from the link up until tomorrow :(

I hate listening to myself so watching this made me cringe but I'm still gonna let you all see it!

HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

  1. Totally normal in my book! Only weird thing was "runners" and "pe-can." But you said "pop" and that cancels both those things out!

    I do think it's funny how many people didn't know the term "sun shower." Must be a sporadic thing among the states (and provinces)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com