March 1, 2013

Finally Friday...


I've been a bad, bad blogger this week. I did at least get a Weigh-In Wednesday post up 10 hours later than everyone else. I've had meetings every night this week. That's what happens when its a short month and you have to cram in a staff meeting, work board meeting, and two meetings for boards that you volunteer on  before the month ends. I never want to a repeat of this week again. Like, ever

This weekend there is a get-together for a friend of the family's birthday and a baby shower for my 'Twin's' BFF that I will most likely attend. My 'Twin' had told me when her BFF was pregnant that she said she didn't want any kind of Disney clothing for her baby. So of course I am giving her a Disney outfit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. At least I'm getting her something...

I stopped by the liquor store on my lunch break to grab some beverages for the b-day get-together. I was going to buy a Barefoot wine but decided that having to uncork a bottle of wine is too much work so I went with a bottle of good ole' Boones instead. I bought some SkinnyGirl Margarita too. Its not my favourite, I'd rather have a margarita full of delicious calories, but I want to see a lower number on the scale on Monday :)

Now I leave you with my latest IG picture:

 Me and my Graycie Bear :)
 

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. corked wine is a hassle. Boones is all you really need!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, BOONE'S!!
    I have not had that in AGES.. actually, since I was a teenager. Haha!
    That was the only thing we could ever get our hands on.
    That and Zima.
    Ahhh.. those were the days! LMAO!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com