1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... at the Olive Branch (a local restaurant) every night of my life. Mmmmm
2. On my Prom night... We don't do Prom here in the GWN. We have graduation day. We have a supper with our parents, followed by a ceremony where we receive our diplomas, listen to some speeches, and then dance with our escorts and parents. The ceremony is followed by a grad party in somebodys field where we all change out of the expensive dresses/tuxes after only being in them for about four hours and then get shit faced until the wee hours of the morning. Good times
Me and my HS BFF's on Grad day... As you can see we were already drinking and this was before any of the festivities started... We're from a small town, its the norm around here...
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... english muffins. My freezer is completely full of english muffins right now. And I haven't even eaten one in about a week because I'm trying to win my $ back in Erin's DietBet but I can't.stop.buying. I need help
4. Family functions typically... end with a fight. Christmas 2011 I almost had to perform CPR on my cousin after my brother put him in a choke hold until he passed out. We all thought he was dead. Like legit dead. My brother was almost in tears thinking he had killed our cousin. But it was all good in the end. And my cousin who thinks he's so tough will never live it down that his baby cousin took him out
5. I think my blog readers... are awesome for reading my ramblings... You guys rock
6. I'd much rather be... in bed with Taylor Kitsch. Just saying...
7. I have an obsession with... Las Vegas. I've been there 6 (almost 7) times in the last 4 years. I can't get enough!
8. My work friends... are good friends which can make things difficult since I'm also their boss
9. When I created my Facebook account... I was in College and you had to have a College email to even sign up. My friends convinced me to sign up and I loathe them to this day for talking me into it! I hate FB with a passion
10. My least favorite word is... I don't even want to type it. Lets just say it rhymes with 'lets get it started' I have no patience for anyone who uses that word
11. I really don't remember... much about my high school graduation day. I was wasted before we even went on stage to receive our diplomas. At Grad Party I jumped on the back of a guy that had just kicked my friend (a girl) in the stomach and beat him over the head with a go-cup full of Vodka...
Grad Party. Like I mentioned, we change out of our expensive dresses and throw on our warmest clothes (and ugliest apparently) so we can party in a field and not worry about getting our clothes dirty. By the end of the night we were drenched from the rain and covered in mud... but I wouldn't have had it any other way
12. Justin Bieber... is from Canadaland so I've got nothing bad to say about him