March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence...


button

1. People always tell me... I could never leave O-Town because I would miss my family too much (hello, I have left before people!) Also, isn't that why FaceTime and Skype was invented?!
2. In the movie based on my life... there would be drugs, arrests, scandals, alcoholism, and unplanned pregnancies (not mine FYI!). Megan Fox, Kate Beckinsale, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Rachel McAdams would all be vying for the chance to play me. And Taylor Kitsch would play my non-existent  love interest
3. Typically, I end up regretting... When I run out of beer playing Beer Pong and start playing with wine or vodka...
4. I always ask to leave off the.... tomatoes. And mushrooms. Unless I'm drunk. Then drunk me eats that shit and sober me is left to regret it
5. Kim and Kanye really... need to eff off. I can tolerate watching Kim on KUWTK (just to make fun of her) but I cannot stand 'Imma let you finish' Kanye. They need to move to Nunavut and never be heard from again
6. My Parents always reminded me... 'beer before liquor you're gonna get sicker, liquor before beer you're in the clear'. You know, important life lessons ;)
7. Every single day I... search for a new job while sitting at my desk at my current job (on my lunch break of course....)
8. This one time in College... We took a road trip to Cow-Town for the weekend and decided it was safe to walk twenty blocks home from the bar through downtown Calgary... aaand a homeless man tried to pick me up and take me back to his cardboard box. I couldn't even make that up if I tried
9. My grossest habit is... Well since I'm no longer a nail biter I would have to say it's not washing my hair after I work out... that's why dry shampoo was invented, right?
10. My latest white lie was... legit two minutes ago. To one of my employees. I may or may not have told her that a picture frame got broken by a child when in reality it fell off my desk...
11. I know all the words to... Paradise By The Dashboard Lights, the movie Home Alone aaaand almost every episode of How I Met Your Mother
12. When I grow up... I wanna see the world (truth), drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies' (wait, what?). That song was RIDIC
13. Sexy time is... usually followed by morning after regrets
14. I will never, ever... let anyone else make decisions for me or hold the purse strings
15. I think it's hilarious... that T-Swift got P'O'd at Tina and Amy (yes I'm on first name basis with them - they are my besties) for their Golden Globes jab at her. They were hi-larious. Get over yourself Swifty

5 comments:

  1. first off, i seriously almost put the same answer for #12!!! and yes, i totes want boobies when i grow up, for real.
    HIMYM is the greatest show alive. in fact, as i put on my daughters coat last night she said "SUIT UP!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely agree with 15. she is so cunty. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I am stopping by from the link-up! I wish I didnt have to wash my hair all the time!! I am so jealous of all you ladies that can get away with it!! I love that you JUST lied to one of your co-workers bahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Visiting from the link up and love your blog!
    I'm hosting a great giveaway right now...and have 3 more coming this month. So make sure you stop by and become my newest friend! Hope to see you!! :)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm first in line to see the movie based on you life. Also, very glad you didn't hook up with and marry the homeless man. If that had happened you probably wouldn't be making it to Minneapolis this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com