March 8, 2013

Happies and Crappies...

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

HAPPIES

I finally got my hair cut after putting it off for 4 months (my bad)

I'm booked in to get a facial for the first time ever on Monday morning. AND I have a gift certificate for the spa so I don't have to shell out any of my own hard earned doll-hairs

A snowstorm hit SK Sunday/Monday and I got a snow day at home

I lost another 2 lbs this week

CRAPPIES

I just dropped $200 doll-hairs at the Dentist and found out I have to get all four wisdom teeth removed. FML

SK didn't make it into the playoffs at the Brier :(  

I had a horrible nightmare the other night that can still bring tears to my eyes if I think about it. It was so real

A snowstorm hit SK Sunday/Monday and now there is SO MUCH SNOW and the Dept of Highways and the town/city crews aren't doing a damn thing about it 


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a lot more snow out of Winter Storm Saturn then we did. I am SO ready for spring. I want to walk/jog/run/crawl outside. I usually don't mind snow but right now it's on my crappies list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll have to let me know how the facial goes! i've never had one and always wanted one. thanks for linking up with us, btw! we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! Wisdom teeth SUCK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wisdom teeth ...UGH.. that sucks... But on a positive note you may lose a few more pounds after you get them pulled.. Sorry I shouldn't joke. I was 21 when I had mine out and it wasn't so bad until I rinsed out the blood clots.. Don't do that and your golden! lol Good luck girl and congrats on the weight and the spa day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it crazy how nightmares or just dreams in general can stick around and be as real as real memories! hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Congrats on the 2 lbs, that's awesome! A facial? Oh I would kill for one right now. I guess I'll have to settle for the mani pedi I'm doing on Tuesday! Wisdom teeth, don't even get me started! I had mine out when I was 17 and it wasn't fun at all. Course I did stay home for the week from school so I guess that was a plus :)

    New follower! I'd love to hear from you!

    happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com