March 6, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday...


button

Down 2 LB's this week (Whoop Whoop) for a total of 16.5 lbs lost since January 7th. I can't wait for the next 3.5 lbs to come off so I can say I've lost 20 lbs. Hopefully in two weeks time I'll be celebrating that milestone!!
_________________

Non Scale Victory of the Week

On the weekend I tried on my bridesmaids dress from my Cousin's wedding last August. I went to NYC/PA a week and a half before the wedding and before I left the dress was a little loose. When I got back from NYC/PA the dress was tight but manageable (apparently all the walking you do around NYC still doesn't cancel out eating out and boozing for 10 days... whomp whomp). And this weekend? The dress was falling off of me. There is no way I would be able to wear that dress anywhere now. THANK GOD. I love the dress and paid a pretty penny for it but I'm okay with it not fitting anymore!

Me on the right - August 2012


9 comments:

  1. Girl you are rocking it since the first of the year... you'll hit that 20 lbs. mark in no time! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! :) keep up the good work girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've done great in only 2 months! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16.5 since January is fantastic! Keep up the good work and you'll be down 20 pounds in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing flipping amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!!! So so so proud of you!!! Almost 20!!! Yeah!!! You got this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com