March 13, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday...


button

I'm down one more LB since my last weigh in. That means only 2.5 more and I will hit 20 lbs lost!  
-----------------
I was a day late but I FINALLY joined Erin's DietBet. If When I get to my DietBet goal weight on April 3rd I will be down 24.5 lbs total! When it comes to having money on the line I will make damn sure I try my hardest to get it back. ESPECIALLY considering I had to pay more than the $15 with the exchange rate! LOL
-----------------
My sister and I are thinking of doing the Advocare cleanse the week before Vegas - the only downside is I would have to get it shipped to the US border because they don't ship to Canada :( 
-----------------
I am officially registered for the Colour Run in the Twin Cities and yesterday my cousin asked me to be part of her relay team for the Queen City Marathon in September. I have always wanted to be a runner and I would say I am on my way! I'm super excited for both of these events!

8 comments:

  1. Thats great! Congrats!!! Have so much fun at your events :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! And I'm so excited for the Color Run!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing Erin's diet bet too. My first one! Also I'm from Canada... Which isn't that relevant except that I feel your shipping pains.

    Colour Runs sound like so much fun. I can't wait to get better at running and be able to participate in all of these cool runs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I find a fellow Canadian! (I'm in Ontario...but don't hold that against me! LOL My brother lived out West for awhile, and I remember how he said not everyone across Canada loves us Ontarians as much as we do)

    I was thinking about doing that cleanse as well, but didn't know how to get it shipped to me...but then reading all those posts about that awful drink made me happy that I didn't!

    I'm getting close to 20lbs too and it feels so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! The color run is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you - awesome news! :) And have so much fun at the color run! Some of friends have done that and their pictures look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com