April 11, 2013

It's Ok...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok... that I have no idea what I'm wearing to the wedding I'm attending this weekend

It's ok... that I haven't even made a to do list of things that must get done before Vegas

It's ok... that I plan on packing minimally for Vegas and buying new clothes while I'm there

It's ok... to be wishing it was Monday already

It's ok... that I plan on splurging at Supper with friends tonight... I deserve it!

It's ok... that I have a million things on the go

It's ok... that I have yet to read my favourite blogs this week :(

It's ok... to have missed the last 4 episodes of Nashville because life got in the way

It's ok... to want every.single.item from the new VS catalogue

It's ok... to know that I will not make it through the day without a coffee

It's ok... to want lunchtime massages everyday from now on

It's ok... to dream about Adam Levine every night *swoon*

Seriously though, I am stressing myself out like crazy that I have yet to find an outfit for the wedding and that I haven't made my to do list of things to get done before Vegas. The next two work days are going to drag on...

1 comment:

  1. It is DEFINITELY okay to dream about Adam. HELLO??? HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com