April 10, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday...


button

I weighed in this morning and am down 21.5 lbs since I started my journey in January, which also means a total of 1.5 lbs lost since last weeks weigh in. I know I've whined on here before that I'm not where I would have liked to be by the time Vegas rolled around BUT I keep reminding myself that this will be the smallest I have EVER been compared to my 6 previous trips to Vegas - so there's that!
___________________

Yesterday morning I was up at 4:45 and off to the gym - a first for this girl. I've been to the gym in the mornings before but never that early. It was so nice to have the place to myself for awhile and to be able to finally run again - I pulled something in my back last week and just walking was painful so working out was completely out of the question. After my run yesterday my back was a little sore again so I went and got a massage on my lunch break today. It was heavenly - I wish I could do that every day! Now I'm just hoping the pain stays away and I'm planning another early gym session for tomorrow morning
___________________

With all the stress and emotions with resigning from my position at work and taking on a new position in my hometown I have not had an appetite at all during my workday. The thought of breakfast makes me sick and I have to force myself to eat lunch and even then I only eat half of what I packed. By the time Supper rolls around I am fairly hungry but still don't eat enough to account for barely eating during the day, but I just can't force myself to eat a ton when I have absolutely no appetite. I really hope that once the weekend hits I can de-stress and be able to get back to normal. I have a wedding to attend in Winnipeg this weekend and then I fly to Vegas (FINALLY!) on Monday so I'd really like to be back to my normal self by then. I'll be PO'd if I can't enjoy all the deliciousness that Vegas has to offer!

The hotel were staying at has DVD players in every room so you bet your bottom dollar that Jillian Michaels is coming on  vacay with me! I'm going to bring my running shoes too (just not my expensive ones in case I buy to much and need to leave some stuff behind... Priorities) so we can hit up the fitness centre at the hotel if we're not too drunk

There won't be a Weigh-In Wednesday post from me next week since I will be soaking up the Sun in Vegas  where calories don't count




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation!! I am so jealous. And I agree. Calories don't count on vacation!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Winnipeg! Hopefully it warms up before you come this weekend :)

    Also, have fun in Vegas! Eat, drink & be merry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your vacation, I think as long as you aware of what you are eating you can still have a good time and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com