May 9, 2013

Stopping In...

  
I've been a blogging slacker lately due to life getting in the way. Things are going to get semi back to normal next week so I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming then. I wasn't going to post today since I have a million and one things on the go but I couldn't pass up another Finish the Sentence Link Up with Jake and Holly because I already missed the last one when I was in Vegas!

 Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)... I graduated from College. My sister was in love so she didn't leave for College and my lil bro couldn't decide what he wanted to do with his life and left after 3 semesters. The funny thing is that they are the smart ones! (But don't tell them I said that!)


 
  
My best friend says... she loves me. Because my Mommy's my best friend. Shhh! (If you didn't read that with a British accent then something's wrong with you...)
  
People call me... K, Smay, Chigle, Chiclet, Gretchen, Boss, Auntie, Mommy, or Mayor. Random, I know.
I most often dream... about work. The children and families from work 'haunt' my dreams almost every night.I just can't shut it off...
The best part of my day... is bedtime (is that sad?) or when I'm drinking my first cup of coffee in the morning.
I really don't understand... when people link up a post for a specific link up that has nothing to do with said specific link up! #bloggerproblems
I get really annoyed... when tv shows go to commercials. I always try fast forwarding before I realize I'm not watching the DVR
There's nothing like a... Summer day on the pontoon
Lately, I can't get enough...Iced coffee. Before Vegas I cut down on caffeine and only drank it a couple times a week. Now its back to a full on obsession
One thing I am NOT is... a homeowner. And I hate that. But my down payment savings is going to get a whole lot bigger now that I won't be putting half of my paycheque towards fuel
I spent too much money on... tattoos in Vegas
I want to learn... to be a really good singer, so I could audition for The Voice and have Adam pick me for his team just so I could hug him... I think about this a lot...
If I ever met Taylor Kitsch, I would... ask him if I could call him Riggins...
I can't stop... thinking about wood ticks. Bear had her first one of the year yesterday... Ughhhhh!
Never have I ever... been to Disney... and that makes me really, really sad :(
Reese Witherspoon... can do no wrong. She could go AmandaBynes-Fiftyshadesofcrazy and I'd still adore her

button

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could sing! like so bad. and it isnt a "fake it til you make it" situation! lol
    Riggins....yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com