July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence...


I'm bacccckkkk. Technically I've been back since Monday night but getting back into a routine from a vacation is HARD. I literally need a vacation to recover from my vacation. Anywho, tomorrow I will recap my AMAZING long weekend in Minneapolis, the Color Run (best thing EVER), and my first ever blate!


Today I am thanking Holly and Jake for doing these link ups and making this hellish Thursday a little better by giving me an easy out post. Here we go: 

If I had one extra hour in the day... I would plot ways to break up Adam Levine and Whatsherface
I wish my name... ended with Levine
I think anything chevron is... okay in moderation. But you don't need all your clothes, accessories, furniture, etc, to be chevron. Overkill
My last nightmare... was about tornados. Scared to death of them
Sometimes... I wish I was born and raised somewhere in the States instead of Canadaland. Only sometimes... Usually after I go on vacation and fall in LOVE with wherever I'm visiting
My last meal on earth would be... Steak, mashed potatoes, and macaroni salad - washed down with a Pilsner
I would much rather be in Minneapolis/Vegas/or NYC than O-town, SK right meow
Mayonnaise... again, okay in moderation. But dipping your fries in it? Super weird. Also, Miracle Whip is the only way to go
10 years ago, I didn't think... that I would ever be this close to 30 years old. Efffffff
Selfishly... I already want to go on another vacation from real life. Being a grown up SUCKS
My favorite show on TV right now... BIG BROTHER and Pretty Little Liars. Big Brother is the best thing to happen to Summer tv and I just recently got into PLL and am completely obsessed
And, George Zimmerman... should probably go underground for the rest of his life... 

button

Now I'm going to head back to work and repeatedly slam my head onto my desk. And prop my eyelids open with toothpicks 


2 comments:

  1. Here from the link up! Love Big Brother, too! Wanted Jeremy to go right until the racist wench started rearing her racist self absorbed head. Aaryn needs to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com