July 24, 2013

It's My Birthday!...


It's my birthday bitches!

Today I turn 25... again. Seriously, I refuse to age past 25. 26 is closer to 30 than it is to 20 so I will stick with being a 25 year old thankyouverymuch

I'm heading to Brandon this morning with my lil bro to get new tattoos! I'll post pictures on IG (chiglechic) 

I'm also going to gift myself with a million bottles of wine that I can only buy in Brandon (a 2 hr drive) even though I have already gifted myself with a bunch of stuff already. You only turn 26 25 once right? (HA!)

There will also be Starbucks. Lots and lots of Starbucks

And in case you've been stumped on what to buy me - no worries! I've created a list of a few of the things I've been loving lately. You know, in case you want to send me a belated birthday gift or something...


1. Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake. I will turn my warmer on for 20 minutes and can smell that thing for TWO DAYS afterwards. Delish!

2. Naked 2 Palette. I bought this back in April and it is the only eyeshadow I use. In LOVE

3. VS Noir Tease. The only scent I have been using lately

4. Vaseline Spray & Go lotion. So much more convenient than regular lotion!

5. Suave Dry Shampoo. I've tried almost every dry shampoo out there and this is my fave. It doesn't leave my hair totally white when I spray it and the smell isn't totally rank like some of the others 

6. My Contigo water bottle. In my favourite colour of course...

7. Barefoot Sweet Red... Sigh... I don't know how I went so long thinking I didn't like wine. This completely changed my mind

8. Does anyone remember these?! We used to have this when I was little and then they stopped making them and a little piece of me died. Then I was in Brandon a few weeks ago and Target had one! I HAD to have it 

9. Dill Pickle Spitz. One of the best things about Summer

10. Starbucks Raspberry Pomegranate Refreshers. Sometimes the only way I can make it through an afternoon

11. Snapple Lemon Iced Tea K-Cups. I bought them across the line (aka in the US) so they taste like American iced tea which I LOVE but can never get in Canadaland

12. My Vino2Go and Brew2Go. Make's drinking on the go that much easier (And I don't mean drinking and driving in case that's what anyone was thinking!)

13. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It's a must have

14. Olay BB Cream. The tint in it is perfect for my skin tone AND it seriously has the best smell 

15. I'm an OPI girl through and through but I saw this at my local drugstore and picked it up. I LOVE the color. It's called 'Flip Flop Fantasy' 

16. And lastly - my Country Girl Lace Shorts from Kiki La Rue. Obsessed. I had four pairs but I gave a coral colored pair to my sister. You can dress them up or dress them down  - they go with anything

Now I'm hitting the road to Brandon to disappoint my Mother with another tattoo  to gift myself with many, many birthday presents!

Does anyone else do this or is it just me?! (Please tell me I'm not the only one!)
 photo signature-21.png

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday!! I'll probably adopt your same philosophy on turning 25 multiple times, hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I love Spitz so much. I remember for a few years they had a pizza flavour, I miss them, I'll have to try the dill pickle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com