July 9, 2013

Random Tuesday...


I am the absolute worst at posting on Mondays. It's a real problem. 

My sister and I have been pushing ourselves at the gym lately because we run a 5k THIS SUNDAY and just started training. So my exhaustion level is at an all time high. Which is why my post today is in point form and completely random. My brain just cant handle anything else

  • So the whole Google-Reader-is disappearing- thing had me in a slight panic when in the final week of June I FINALLY rememberd to sign up for BlogLovin. I soon realized that I hate the way that Blog Lovin works. I was dreaded  having to read blogs that way. Until... the day Google Reader disappeared and I realized I never used it. Not once. I always just read off of my reading list in my Dashboard. And still continue to. This goes to show how completely clueless I am when it comes to a lot of things in BlogLand
  • I leave for a road trip to Minneapolis in two days and will be missing 2 1/2 days of work.  And I am slightly freaking out. Is it super conceited of me to think that the business I run just cannot run without me?!
  • I finally got the call on Friday that I am scheduled for surgery! After 18 months on a surgical waiting list and over twenty years of pain I am finally going to sayonara to my tonsils. Good riddance
  • I've spent way too much time (more than I care to admit) researching what food truck is the best food truck for us to try while we are in Minni.  Food trucks just aren't a thing here in SK so I am ridiculously excited to try one
  • I am running a 5k this Sunday and just started training again #whoops. I was training like crazy before I went to Vegas in April, but then I switched jobs and was working 15 hour days and getting to the gym was the last thing on my mind. And all of a sudden BAM it was July and the Color Run was only weeks away
  • It's my birthday month and my gift to myself was to sponsor four of my favourite blogs. Holly, Whitney, Aly, and Erin. Does anyone else gift themselves for their birthdays or am I the only crazy one?
  • I had dreams last night about two different bloggers splitting up with their boyfriends/husbands. WTF?
  • I am getting a much needed blog makeover and can't wait until it is complete! I have hated my free design since the day I started this blog but wanted to build my blog a little more before I paid someone for a design
Since this post is completely random I leave you with random pics of my two favourite people




5 comments:

  1. that is definitely the perfect birthday gift for yourself!! and bloglovin kinda took over but i do think there are still other ways to read blogs! i mean i don't know what they are... but still! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! I forgot that you are coming to Mpls! Are we hanging out??

    Did you ask me for recommendations in MN at some point? I vaguely remember that, but I don't want to believe that I never responded! :-/

    If you did, let me know and I will actually follow through this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read off my dashboard list too and I was freaking out thinking that was going instead of Google Reader ;) Good luck on your 5K girl!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your 5k this weekend!! You will be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gift myself every holiday. Is that bad!?
    Haha!
    Good luck this weekend girly! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com