September 6, 2013

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night...

Is it seriously Friday or am I just being Punk'd? Because I SWEAR it was just Monday. People on Twitter have been complaining that the week dragged on but for me it flew by. Which also means that I was so caught up in thinking that it was still the beginning of the week that "I'll do a post tomorrow" turned into "Oh shit, its the end of the week and I haven't blogged once!". So HUGE thank you to Kate for bestowing the 'Sunshine Award' on me so that I had an easy post that wouldn't kill my brain on this fine Friday!
Kate's questions for moi:
1. What's your personality type? (Myers Briggs, C. Jung, CVI, Sex in the City character survey, whatever). (If you've never taken one and don't have the time, just describe your personality!) 
I took a Mean Girls character survey once and it said that I was Gretchen Wieners. So there's that... And in College we had to take a bunch of personality tests and on the colour test I think I was orange. Maybe blue. Or Gold... Give me a break, it was 6 years ago!
2.What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
Say goodbye to loved ones
3.What's in your car's trunk?
I own an SUV so I technically don't have a trunk. But if you call the empty space in the back a trunk then it is completely empty. Not a thing in it after I cleaned it out to head across the line on labour day. Normally there would be a cooler and a bunch of reusable grocery bags that I never reuse...
4. How many times have you been to Disney World or Disney Land?
0 :( And now I'm sad about it. BUT Allegiant starts flying to Orlando in November so it WILL happen soon!
5. What's one thing you've been putting off?
Blogging... Making my friends baby gift... putting together my 2013 Project Life album... Mother's day and Father's day presents (I know, I'm a terrible person), cleaning Eleanor... Running... The list goes on and on. Summer really screws with my life!
6. What do you have going on this weekend?
Banjo Bowl baby! And the Riders are going to pull out another W! 
7. Wine, beer, or mixed drinks? What kind?
All of it. It's all my favourite. Sweet Red wine, Pilsner beer, and Vodka OJ or Malibu OJ are my absolute favs. And I can never say no to a frozen Margarita or any alcohol for that matter...
8. If you had to legally change your name, what would you choose?
Kayla Kardashian. I don't actually like the Kardashians and only watch their show when there is absolutely nothing on tv. BUT people would see the name and assume I'm related and they would give me free shit. I hope. Otherwise the name would be USELESS
9. What cheesy line do you tell yourself to get motivated for a workout/run/whatever?
I usually just bribe myself with stuff. Like I'll tell myself "If you do X amount of ______, then you can have a bottle glass of wine later. Or some Snickers Bites. Or you can buy yourself that Lululemon sweater you've been dying for. Or a baby hippo. You know, normal stuff
10. Bill Murray or Will Ferrell? I mean, if you had to choose.
Seth Rogen. Ok, fine. If I HAD to choose. Will Ferrell. But only because of Elf.  Otherwise I'm not a fan. I know, I know. I must not have a heart 
And because its Friday and I have a bottle of wine waiting in the fridge for me, I'm going to be a rule breaker and put off my nominations. Wine trumps having to use my brain to think up questions #sorryimnotsorry. Actually, maybe I'll drink the bottle of wine and then think up the questions
 photo signature-21.png

1 comment:

  1. I bestowed some sunshine on you too... but you don't have to post it twice. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com