September 18, 2013

Let's Play: This or That...

I've been in a blogging rut lately. It's not that I don't have ideas, I just don't make the time to sit down and actually write anything out. And like I mentioned in Monday's post, September is the craziest, busiest month of the whole year for me. So, on that note, I LOVE when bloggers make things easy for me and do almost all the work for my posts for me! I'm linking up with the bestest friends in all of Blogland, Whitney and Erin, for a game of This or That:

Vacationing in Florida or vacationing in NYC: If you have ever been around these parts before you will know the answer to this one. If you're new here, just know this: I fell in LOVE with NYC when I visited in August 2012 and I am just biding my time until I get to move there
iPhone or Droid: iPhone. Le duh
NSYNC or Backstreet Boys: Can we call it a tie? I had a wall full of JT posters and a wall full of Backstreet boy posters, ripped straight out of J-14 magazine. I NEED to find the photographic evidence...
Being forced to delete Facebook or being forced to delete Twitter: Facebook! I hate it so much. The only reason I keep it around is to sell my shit on Garage Sale sites (yes, we do that in my small town) and so that I don't forget people's birthdays
Fireball or Miller Lite: My sister just informed me the other night that Fireball is whiskey so it is no bueno for me - the native in me really comes out when I drink rye... So I'll go with Miller Lite, though I've never tried it. Pilsner has my heart
Full House or Family Matters: Full House. It makes my heart so happy
Dumbledore or Gandalf: I start tearing up just thinking about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Why did J.K. Rowling have to put us through that?!
Dying Easter eggs or Carving pumpkins: The smell of pumpkins makes me wanna vom. And so does the feeling of the pumpkin guts. So even though I prefer fall over spring, I gotta go with Easter eggs
NFL or NCAAF: Can I say neither? Because the CFL is where its at...
A hangover forever or sobriety forever: Sobriety. Until you've drank half a bottle of Watermelon vodka straight, blacked out, then puked for 24 hours straight while also having to babysit two children you haven't lived experienced a true hangover. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous. As much as I love drinking I couldn't handle a forever hangover
January or July: July. Because A) It's my birthday month and B) it's closer to Christmas than January. Boom
Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus: Miley Cyrus. But not the short hair, turkey ass Miley. The Can't Be Tamed Miley. What happened to her?
Shark Week or Fashion Week: Shark Week. As long as we're talking National Geographic and not lady business...
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Saved by the Bell: Fresh Prince! One of my favourite parts of vacationing in Vegas is watching Fresh Prince in the shower through the mirror in my TV in the Go! room at The Flamingo. It's not weird at all...
Britney or Christina: No one will understand this but I always liked Christina more than Britney. I can't even explain why. BUT I will say this: Nothing will keep me away from Britney in Vegas!
Burrito or Burrito Bowl: I've neither had either. *GASP*. But the next time I'm in Minneapolis I will DEVOUR a Burrito Bowl
Reading blogs on your phone or reading blogs on your computer: Computer all the way. I have to squint way to much to read the little lettering on my phone and I really don't need the wrinkles...
Angelina or Jennifer: Jennifer. I wouldn't piss on Angelina if she was on fire. I'd probably roast some marshmallows, sit back, and enjoy the show...
Doug Funny or The Rugrats: I don't know what Doug Funny is... But regardless the Rugrats were my fav. Every year at Christmas I make sure to watch the Rugrats very 1st Christmas episode, 'The Santa Experience'. It's not Christmas until you watch this...
An open mouth chewer or a heavy breather: Heavy breather. Sometimes I think I'm bipolar with how angry I can get at someone chewing with their mouth open. It's usually a good thing there are never any sharp objects around

Side note: I just googled 'how to tell if you're bi polar and the first thing that came up was a quiz you can take. So you know what I'll be doing for the rest of my lunch break...

Happy Hump Day! 

 photo signature-21.png

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I am overly obsessed with your template.
    Holy balls its cute.

    Also, Fresh Prince for the WIN!

    Happy humpin'.

    XOXO Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com