October 31, 2013

Boo Humbug (Just Kidding, I LOVE Halloween)...


Just stopping in quick to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! My 2nd favourite holiday has finally arrived. And I couldn't be more excited (Please tell me you read that in your best Chandler Bing voice)

Friends


While laying in bed this morning, hitting snooze every 15 minutes, I pulled up my blogger dashboard on my phone and started browsing around blogland. And I couldn't believe how many posts were hating on Halloween.  People hate HALLOWEEN?! Say whaaaat? What is there to possibly hate about this magical holiday?
To all the Halloween haters

My plans for tonight include opening a bottle of wine, popping Hocus Pocus into the VCR dvd player, eating my Halloween themed snack mix, and playing the Garvin Family Official Hocus Pocus Drinking Game. Because I just love Halloween that much

Make sure to stop back tomorrow to check out my Halloween festivities! And to see how hungover I am

In honour of #ThrowbackThursday I leave you with this blast from my past

Oh you know, just asking a stranger to take a picture of us while we try on Halloween masks in Wal Mart with absolutely no intentions of actually buying said masks. Circa 2003

 photo signature-21.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com