October 4, 2013

Tweet This, Tweet That...

Sami's Shenanigans

Fridays are my favourite for two reasons: 

1. It's FRIDAY aka cheers to the freakin' weekend

2. Sami (usually) does her Tweet This, Tweet That Twitter Recap and I get to LOLZ at so many fantastic tweets that I may have missed 

So you can imagine how I excited I was when Sami announced that she would be hosting it as a one time link up. Now I get to LOLZ even more than normal. And Sami, I don't know how you ever narrow it down on who to feature. I felt like the tweets that ended up on the chopping block were the chubby kids in gym class who always get picked last (or not at all in this case). So sadz
Why is life so unfair? 

My mind was BLOWN the day I found out SJP was Sarah Sanderson

THIS is exactly the reason why I may change my mind about not wanting children...

Or as I like to call him, Ted Mosby's old boss

RIGHT?! (Fun fact: Kelly Oxford is Canadian, so that means we're basically BFF's)

I'm a little  extremely disappointed this didn't actually happen. I might as well just give up on Twitter altogether if there are no flying unicorns to look forward to

Just like how potato chips are a vegetable...

I did more than squeal when I saw that she replied back. IF I ever do have children I want to be just like Jessica Garvin #truth


 photo signature-21.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the Jenny Mollen one is SO FUNNY. She cracks me up! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I didn't even get a unicorn. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com