December 12, 2013

Finish the Sentence (CHRISTMAS EDITION)...

If I make it through this week I deserve a huge pat on the back. I'm burning the candle at both ends in regards to work and trying to get things accomplished off my Christmas to-do list. The weekend can't come fast enough. Thank goodness for Holly and Jake who are once again giving me an easy out for the day. Thanks guys!
button
1. My favorite Christmas was.... the year I got my Barbie Deluxe Dream House.  I was the envy of all my friends. It had a working elevator for effs sake!


2. The worst Christmas I had... was the year my Mom was sick and we basically cancelled Christmas. My Dad tried his best to step in and do the shopping but it just wasn't the same

3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was... One year I got foot powder in my stocking. Thanks for telling me my feet stink Mom 'Santa'

4. One year I.... went to Mexico for a friends wedding and was gone from December 14 until the 23rd. I will NEVER do that again. I felt like I missed half of Christmas. Thank goodness our hotel had a tree in it. And I even downloaded Home Alone on my phone to watch on the plane and when I was feeling homesick for Christmas. HA

That's definitely not a Canadian Christmas...

5. I think the worst gift to give is.... Bath sets! As a stocking stuffer, fine. But as an actual gift, no bueno

6. At Christmastime I typically.... go crazy with love for the holidays...  I blast Christmas music in my vehicle for all of December... bake every chance I get (even though I don't like sweets)... only let Christmas movies grace my television... decorate my bedroom until it resembles something Martha May Whovier would be proud of... and so on

7. Typically, family Christmas.... involves a lot of alcohol. And sometimes thinking that your little brother has accidentally murdered your cousin. You know, the usual

8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season.... I would make it longer and have it happen at least twice a year!

9. It is so hard to buy for.... my parents. They have EVERYTHING and never give ideas

10. My favorite Christmas tradition is... Elf on the Shelf... Say what you want about it but this girl loves it. I started it last year for my nieces and the way that their faces light up when they see their elf, and when I hear them so excited to tell their friends all about their elf, makes my heart grow three sizes bigger

11. Santa, baby, bring me a .... all expenses paid trip to NYC. I miss it more than I ever imagined I could :(

 photo signature-21.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm still jealous of anyone who got Barbie's deluxe dream house, I never got one, darnit!!! I agree that parents are so tough to buy for. I feel like if they need/want something they just go out and get it themselves lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com