December 11, 2013

Photo Dump...

I'm completely un-inspired today. This week is full of meetings for work and since I've been glued to my computer getting ready for said meetings I want nothing to do with one once I get home. It's now 10:00 at night and I'm just getting around to blogging for today. Normally I would have just skipped posting today but I made a goal to blog every weekday in December and I'm damn well going to follow through with it!!

But since the only thing running through my brain right now is all work info I am going to take the easy road and leave you with a photo dump of some recents from my iPhone


1// If that doesn't just melt your heart then you must not have one. Everybody say it with me now: "AWWWWW..."

2// 'Oh the weather outside is frightful'... But for real. Life doesn't shut down around these parts in inclement weather. Unfortunately

3// A Canadian treasure. I'll admit I'd still prefer Starbucks over Tim's but when the closest Starbucks is 2 hours away you gotta do what you gotta do

4// Nothing like wearing a bathing suit top with a santa hat...

5// If I don't document it didn't happen, right? 

6// Candy Cane, the girls elf, was upset that their Grandma hadn't put her Christmas tree up yet...

7// & 8// ... So, Candy Cane and her elf friends put it up for them!

9// I'm obsessed with this outfit. If only I could wear it in every day life. Sigh...

  photo signature-21.png

3 comments:

  1. -30?!?!?!?!!? And I thought it was cold here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of that whole outfit!! I want those leggings the mostttt, ugh!! And also, I LOVE Tim Horton's, but the closest one to me is 45 minutes so I never get it anymore! When I lived at home it was RIGHT off the exit to my parents house- that was dangerous haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Tims for my morning coffee but definitely for a latte... it's Starbucks or Second Cup. Do you have any Second Cup near you? their coffee is really good. The weather man is announcing cold (-25) for the Gatineau/Ottawa are for the weekend. brrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com