February 10, 2014

February Goals...


It's that time again - time to set some goals for myself for February to keep myself on track. My track record with these goals is not the greatest but I'm hoping February will be my month. February is a short month but I'm challenging myself by setting even more goals than usual, and some loftier goals at that

This upcoming weekend is a looong weekend here in snowy Saskatchewan - Monday is a stat holiday due to Family Day. I have BIG plans for accomplishing a lot of things off my to do list and my goals list this weekend (with a lot of Olympic watching thrown in there too - the Olympics are my favourite!) and I really hope I can keep myself motivated. I'm still dealing with a nasty cold/chest infection/throat infection but I'm hoping the meds I've been on for the last 11 days will finally start working some magic so this nasty feeling doesn't affect my plans! 



  1. Complete 2011 AND 2012 Project Life albums (this is VERY ambitious)
  2. Clean out spare bedroom # 2
  3. Do Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD at least 4 times/week
  4. Take down all Christmas decorations (this one breaks my heart)
  5. Order Dad's Father's Day present from LAST YEAR
  6. Send out two forms of snail mail
  7. Successfully complete Kym and Jenn's February 12X30 Challenge: No Spend Challenge
  8. Drink 2 Nalgene bottles full of water per day 
  9. Organize photos on my old laptop and (finally) put away in storage
  10. Visit a former coworker in 'the city' and finally drop off her baby gift (her baby was born in July... I'm horrible)
  11. Blog at least 3 days/week
  12. Wake up every morning when my alarm tells me to (no more setting 8 - that's right, eight - alarms to hit snooze on before finally getting up)
  13. Comment on more blogs. I read blogs every morning when I first wake up and every night before I go to sleep, but rarely ever comment. I need to work on this 
What are your goals for February? Anyone else still have their Christmas decorations up? What's your favourite Olympic even to watch? Lemme know in the comments below! 

 photo signature-21.png

2 comments:

  1. I love watching hockey...go Canada go!! We are rocking the medals so far!!
    Great Feb. goals!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com