February 6, 2014

January Goals Update...



  1. Win my DietBet game. Eff... I was about .4 lbs off from winning my DietBet game. My scale only does full or half numbers so it was off by that much. I was honestly shocked when I stepped on the scale and it was that low though, considering I didn't work out ONCE in January. I fail at life
  2. (Successfully) Complete No Spend January (more on this in a separate post). I think I did a pretty good job on this. Birthdays in February hindered my progress a bit but I'm calling this one accomplished!
  3. Make a monthly budget for 2014. Donezo. But then I lost the notebook I write all my financial info in :( Wahhhhh. I swear I'm losing my mind. I've misplaced more things in the last few weeks than I ever have in my entire life
  4. Finish 2011 Project Life. Whelpp. Remember how I had to order some pictures from Shutterfly in January even though I was trying not to spend money? Well, it was so I could accomplish this goal. And then the pictures didn't even make their appearance until last Thursday. Tomorrow is my EDO from work so I am going to try and get most of it accomplished
  5. Order Dad's Fathers Day present FROM LAST YEAR. Wal-Mart in 'the city' was going through a bunch of renovations and their photo lab was shut down for most of the month so this will be moved to February's goals. And it WILL get ordered!
  6. Send out two forms of snail mail. Does it count if it was for work?....
  7. Organize pictures on my old laptop and (finally) put away in storage. Almost done. I have around 5000 pictures on that thing and its so tedious that I finally had to give myself a break or I was going to go crazy
  8. Clean out spare bedroom # 3. 3/4 of the way done. I finally got rid of a bunch of old clothing that had been sitting around for years and that felt SO.GOOD
  9. Wake up every morning when my damn alarm tells me to! Wake up, yes. Get out of bed, no. 
  10. Stay up to date on 2014's Project Life. Ordering the pictures as we speak so I don't end up two years behind again
  11. Drink 2 Nalgene bottles of water a day at work. FAIL. It's a work in progress. Sometimes I get so busy I forget
Tomorrow I'll be posting my February goals. I have some big goals for this month and considering its a short month (and my track record with goals) I'm really challenging myself this month

 photo signature-21.png

1 comment:

  1. It's super hard for me to drink water as well but I ATTEMPT to everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com