February 27, 2014

One of Those Days...

You know when you're just having one of those days where nothing comes easy? Today is one of those days. I fell asleep on the couch last night watching television, with my contacts still in my eyes.  I woke up this morning and it felt like my contacts were glued to my eyeballs - I could barely open my eyes enough to see the time on my phone.  I also woke up with a sore back from sleeping on the couch, my phone was only at 17%, and I didn't have enough time to shower so now my hair is in the messiest ponytail imaginable and has about half a can of dry shampoo in it

I got to work only to discover that there were heating issues - thankfully the plumber I called was able to come right away and got it going, although it was pretty slow to warm back up. I'm now on my lunch break and on my third cup of coffee (the only thing keeping me going). Oh, and did I also mention I had plans of getting up early this morning to type up a post I've been meaning to do for awhile? Obviously that didn't happen, which is why I'm spending my lunch break blogging instead of packing for my weekend getaway

The only saving grace for today is that Erin has given me an easy out from trying to come up with something of substance for today's post. When I was still trying to get my eyeballs to co-operative this morning I was checking my phone (with the one eye that would open enough to read) and saw that she was doing round two of The Blogmopolitan Quiz. Hallelujah - a post of substance without having to put my brain into overdrive


Also, I suck at using photoshop (or in this case, picmonkey) so please don't judge me by how horrible my fill in the blank answers look

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes and one of those days usually involves spilling coffee everywhere...oh wait yeah that happened this morning!

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  2. In an attempt to eat healthier it's been a full month since I've eaten chips. I would do very questionable things for a bag of ketchup chips right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com