- Complete 2011 AND 2012 Project Life albums (this is VERY ambitious). To ambitious, apparently
- Clean out spare bedroom # 2. Still looks like a tornado hit...
- Do Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD at least 4 times/week. HA HA HA
- Take down all Christmas decorations (this one breaks my heart). Completely heartbroken over this, but yet happy that I at least accomplished one of my goals
- Order Dad's Father's Day present from LAST YEAR. I am doing this tonight! I swear!
- Send out two forms of snail mail. So again, does it count if it's for work?...
- Successfully complete Kym and Jenn's February 12X30 Challenge: No Spend Challenge. The first half of the month went GREAT and then it all went downhill from there
- Drink 2 Nalgene bottles full of water per day. I did pretty good on this one. I didn't use my Nalgene water, and my Contigo bottle is a little smaller, but I have gotten back to drinking more water like I used to
- Organize photos on my old laptop and (finally) put away in storage. 3/4 of the way done. Man is this ever hard - 8 years worth of pictures on that thing!
- Visit a former coworker in 'the city' and finally drop off her baby gift (her baby was born in July... I'm horrible). Her kid is going to be heading off to College and I still won't have dropped it off...
- Blog at least 3 days/week. WHOOOOP WHOOP! I've been doing pretty good lately - it helps that I got a new design that I LOVE!
- Wake up every morning when my alarm tells me to (no more setting 8 - that's right, eight - alarms to hit snooze on before finally getting up). Mornings are just so hard. I used to get up to go to the gym at 5:00 am and then have to drive 45 minutes to work, and now I can barely get up half an hour before I have to leave for work. Help me turn back into a morning person!
- Comment on more blogs. I read blogs every morning when I first wake up and every night before I go to sleep, but rarely ever comment. I need to work on this. Still needs more work but I've been discovering some new blogs and commenting on my favourites more regularly
March 4, 2014
February Goals Update...
Labels: Monthly Goals