March 28, 2014

Five On Friday...

1. Last weekend was Ladies Night Out in a neighbouring town. I went with my Cameron clan - Mama Bear, Kelsey, Gypsy, 'Auntie' Jen, and Auntie Linda - the same ladies who went to Luke Bryan with me. We didn't get home until 4 am so its safe to say a good time was had by all. I'll post pictures and more info about the night next week when my phone and computer decide to cooperate (It's been one of those mornings)

2. Mama Bears birthday was on Monday  - which deserves a post on its own (coming next week). We feasted on a delicious supper, had the best birthday cake ever, and there may have been mimosas involved. Okay, there were definitely mimosas involved

3. Spring has not sprung around these parts which is part of the reason I just haven't found the motivation to blog. When its still -15 and almost April I get super grouchy and want to do nothing but lay in bed and be miserable. Which I have done almost every night for the last two weeks. Spring where are you?!

4. I got invited to a' Favourite Things' party next Friday and am hoping I can make it work to be able to attend. I've wanted to host one for sooo long but its hard to host things when you don't have your own home....  Being invited to one is just as fun and the host of the party is the craftiest person I know so its sure to be a great time 

5. I'm off to Edmonton for most of next week. My cousin is getting married on Wednesday (yes, Wednesday) so we are making the 10+ hour trek on Tuesday. If you don't hear from me again its because I haven't been on a 'vacation' with my entire immediate family in a looong time and we may kill each other. Please pray for me

On that note, I'm off to get ready for the last workday of the week. I am soooo glad to finally see Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I think a Favorite Things party would be so fun! Good luck making it through the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com