June 3, 2014

4 Weeks Fit Results...

Remember how I was doing the Whole30 (which all along was only the Whole20)? Well, the  morning of Taste of Spring (when the Whole30 turned into the Whole20) I weighed myself and I was down 11.5 lbs. In TWENTY days. How awesome is that?! I'm just super mad at myself that I didn't take my measurements at the beginning. When I do the Whole30 again - probably in the fall - I will make sure to do this. Let me also note that the extent of my working out in those 20 days was a handful of 1 hour walks with my Mama and Auntie. If you doubted the Whole30 before (like I did!) those results just don't lie - its an amazing thing! 

But Taste of Spring and Texas happened and I was a liiiittle worried about what that number on the scale was going to be after I got back home. I stepped on the scale on Friday morning and I am only up 2.5 lbs since the end of the Whole'30'. I call that a win since I drank my way through Texas

I know I'm a few days late with my 4 Weeks Fit results but coming back from vacation is HARD and I'm still not caught back up on life. Or sleep. I need to go into hibernation mode for a few days and I think I would finally feel back to normal. But I digress. Here's my 4 Weeks Fit Challenge Results: 

My 4 Weeks Fit Challenge Goals

1// Get up at 5:00 am three days/week to do Ripped in 30. More like twice/week. But still better than nothing

2// Do 40 minutes on the elliptical each night. Probably only happened about a handful of times. BUT it has been nice out after the longest winter EVER so all I want to do at night is sit outside and drink

3// Try to get in as many hour long walks on my lunch break as possible. I'm shooting for at least 3 days/week. Hopefully more, but this SK weather is so fickle that who knows, it could rain for three weeks straight (please don't!) Was doing pretty good with this before Texas but haven't gotten back to it since getting back from vacation. I'm not back into my routine yet so haven't been able to get myself on track to pack a lunch in the morning, throw my running shoes in Eleanor, etc. etc. (Excuses, excuses)

4// Take daily walks while in Texas and track what I'm eating on my Weight Watchers app. Only had Wifi some of the time so it was hard to track using WW since my data doesn't work when I'm in the States but I am back at tracking as of today! And the daily walks turned into every other day walks, which were usually just from one bar to another #sorryimnotsorry

5// When I get back from Texas (May 25) start back on WW. I've had good success with it in the past, I just need to make sure that I am tracking everything and make the time to plan out snacks and meals As I said above, I'm back on the WW wagon

6// START RUNNING AGAIN. Only 67 days until the Colour Run Twin Cities! I'm (hopefully) going to Minot with the Twin on Sunday to get fitted for a new pair of runners - my old ones give me killer blisters and I don't want to go through all that pain again. I've been working up my endurance on the elliptical so that counts for something, right?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up with us girl!:) It still sounds like you upped your workouts and tried to focus and that rocks!! :) Proud of ya, friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com