July 21, 2014

Day In My Life...

Today's prompt for Blog Everyday in July is 'Your Day In GIFS' and I'm pretty sure this is the most amount of time I've ever spent on one post. I'm exhausted just thinking about it...

Alarm clock starts going off at 5 AM
gif-me-every-single-morning
Source
Roll out of bed half an hour a few minutes later, still half asleep
Source
Take Krickit outside to do her business with my raccoon eyes,  hair sticking straight up, and mismatched flip flops. On any given day I may or may not have a bra on
Source
Work on my fitness via Ripped in 30
exercise animated GIF
Source
Yell at Jillian Michaels
Source
Hop in the shower for the world's quickest shower (on a good day)
Source
On the days I'm running late (lets face it -almost everyday) do a quick dry shampoo 
Source
Try on 5 different outfits before going back to the first outfit I tried on. Usually yoga pants and a loose shirt
Source
lizzie mcguire animated GIF
Source
I'm probably running behind as per usual so quickly run my straightener through my hair and throw on some mascara
Source
Check at least three times to make sure I have my phone before hopping in my SUV
Source
Make the 2 minute drive to work in 1 minute (since I'm running late...)
bridesmaids annie car gif
Source
Get to work, unlock the doors, start up my computer, and then make a beeline for the Keurig machine
"I need coffee in an IV!"
Source
Work, drink coffee, check the clock. Work, drink coffee, check the clock.  Work, drink coffee, check the clock
Leslie Knope coffee
Source
Source
12:00 finally rolls around. Hightail it home and eat lunch as quick as possible so I can head downstairs and have more time for a nap
Source
hoppip animated GIF
Source
At 1:00 its back to work. Any motivation I had in the morning is now lost. Stare at computer screen or papers on desk before deciding I need more coffee
Source
Get a caffeine buzz going and gain a little bit of motivation back
coffee-gif
Source
Put out small fires (not literally, obviously) for the rest of the afternoon
Source
At 4:00 lose all motivation and stare at clock wistfully
Source
Source
4:30 rolls around - (the time I am supposed to get off work). But because I'm a control freak I don't actually leave work until around 5:00
Source
When I do finally make it out the doors of the Centre, sit in my SUV like this for a minute
Source
Get home and cuddle with Krickit. She usually ditches me to go play with Kirby #rude
cute animated GIF
Source
Spend an hour on my phone catching up on IG, Twitter, FB, Snapchat, etc...
Source
Eat a delicious supper cooked by my Mama (jokes on my parents - I'm never moving out. I'm going to use my down payment savings on wine...)
5. Eating is my favorite part of the day 21 Ways To Tell If You’re A Food Obsessed Traveler
Source
After supper my favourite part of the day happens
Female-Friendship-Truths
Source
While the above happens, I pull out my laptop and start reading blogs and commenting on my favourite (if you ever get a completely rando comment, its probably because of the above...)

Source
Then its time to start working on my post for the next day. Three hours usually go by before I even get one word written down...
Source
Once I've procrastinated enough (going upstairs and getting sucked into a tv show, painting my nails, cleaning my room. etc.) I've finally got a post ready for the morning

Source
Finally its time to put a season of HIMYM in the dvd player and read a book while Krickit snores beside me
Source
11:00 pm rolls around and I decide I should probably go to bed since 5 am comes very early. Try to go to sleep and can't shut brain off. Think all the things
'

Eventually fall asleep and in the morning do it all over again

Allieology

13 comments:

  1. Holy crap. I admire you for your GIF finding abilities. I can't even fathom putting in that kind of effort. All done at work, I assume? hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find motivation in the afternoon? HOW? Even with coffee I can't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant find motivation at any point of the day. I start getting depressed on sundays bc of work LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee is a must have. Your commute..so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I love gifs SO MUCH?! Hahah! :) Loe this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have such a hard time sitting my brain down at night too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. coffe IV? classic, but might interfere with the two nap a day challenge :) desions desions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink so much coffee everyday that it does me no good to drink it to try and stay awake. Which is no good when it comes to long road trips, but does come in handy when I do want to squeeze in a nap on my lunch break!

      Delete
  8. Zero motivation after lunch... also, I don't know HOW you nap at lunch, girl... that would increase my tiredness by 42. No bueno.

    Also, I love every GIF you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some amazing GIF's! How did you do that? I totally did not get what I was supposed to do because I don't really know how to use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha i love this post so much. the GIFs are fabulous. I dont drink coffee, so zero motivation about half an hour I get to work, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving this linkup! Every gif you used was.perfect!! Like Faith said, I don't know how you nap during your lunch hour. First I never would have woken up to get back on time and second, I'd have been soo stinkin' cranky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't actually fall asleep - just lay under the covers and try to shut my brain off (which usually never happens!). If I do actually sleep its just for 45 minutes which is the perfect afternoon nap for me!

      Delete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com