July 5, 2014

Don't You Wish That You Could Be A Fly On The Wall...

Well look who managed to show up for the first time EVER on a Saturday. That's right, this girl. 10 points to Gryffindor. Today's prompt for Blog Everyday in July is 'Super Powers'. Growing up, I always wished I had super powers. Watching shows like X-Men, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Roswell, Heroes, Power Rangers, Smallville, etc., always made me wish I had special abilities. And as you may know, the only super ability I have is reading really, really fast. Which is basically useless in the real world. Of course, I have a list for you of what I would want for super powers. Now if I could just get bit my something (NOT a spider), to give me those abilities, that would be great!

Source
1// The ability to travel back in time. Getting to visit with my grandparents again, or my Mister or Tuffer, would make me the happiest girl in the world. I'd also go and stop myself from having that second shot of tequila or playing that last round of beer pong, to save myself from some of the  hell-a hangovers I've experienced in my lifetime

2// Being able to apparate. I could go to Vegas one day, NYC the next.  I would save so much money on fuel or flight costs!

3// Animagus transformation. Specifically, being able to turn into a fly. Or a a beetle like Rita Skeeter. So I could be a fly on the wall and listen in on people's conversations. Because I'm nosy as shit

4// Two words: Mind Reader. Again, because I'm nosy as shit. And for when I ask 'does this outfit look good' I would know the TRUTH


What would be your super powers?
Allieology

5 comments:

  1. Haha these would all be great powers to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to being a fly on the wall. I can't tell you how many times I have wished I could do this.. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd also love to be one just to annoy people that I don't like haha. Flies (and mosquitos!) are the WORST and most annoying part of Summer!

      Delete
  3. I think we should just fund teleportation. Solves commuting and pollution in one fell swoop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes YES! When you think of all the traffic accidents its the only logical solution!

      Delete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com