July 14, 2014

Finish The Sentence (Blog Everyday In July Edition)...

I took a little break from the Blog Everyday in July prompts over the weekend since I'm currently on vacation but I still did post everyday so I call that a win. I wasn't sure if I'd be linking up today but as per usual I could not sleep in so I'm doing this quick while everyone else is still sleeping. Today is our last day in Minneapolis (insert ugly cry face) and the only reason I'm not completely depressed about having to leave is because in less than 2 weeks I will be on a plane to Vegas. Leaving Vegas will be completely heartbreaking though. But I digress, lets get to the point of this post shall we?  Today's prompt is Finish the Sentence

"When I open the fridge, I always hope I find..." coffee creamer. Things are bound to get stabby if I open the fridge and there is no creamer for my coffee... 

"My favorite article of clothing is..." At this moment it is this sweater from Old Navy. Renee posted a photo of herself wearing it and I HAD to have it. I even bought two of them in case one gets wrecked. Soooo comfortable

"Last week I was really pissed when..." I broke my parents washing machine The washing machine at home broke. Aint nobody got time to use the laundromat

"One thing nobody understands about me is..." my addiction to my iPhone

"One thing I don't understand is..." math. Everything about math. I literally have to use my fingers to count sometimes

"The world would be a better place if..." Taylor Kitsch would just realize we're meant to be. Okay, so maybe the world would only be a better place for me...

"If I had a million dollars, I'd..." head across the street to do some serious damage at the MOA, then be on the next flight out of Minneapolis straight to NYC, where I would purchase the cutest apartment for trips to the city 

"If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...." spend as much time as possible with my family

"If I could change one thing about myself, it would be..." my posture. It's terrible guys

"Something that can always make me happy is..." coffee

"Something I'll never blog about is..." maxi pads or tampons. I know bloggers are compensated for it but I don't read a single post if it involves buzz words like Kotex, panties (ughhh), period, shark week, etc. (Sorrrry)

THIS but with tampons or maxi pads

"If I could go anywhere I would go... Because..." to NYC. Because I'm in love with it and its the best place on earth

"If I were an animal I would be a ..." dog.  But not just any dog.I'd be a dog that belonged to my parents because they get treated  like humans better than humans

"A job I've always wanted is..." event or wedding planner. One day

"My idea of a perfect day is..." 

Describe your perfect date. Because its april 25th ;) Too bad that the weather is crappy here today.. Miss Congeniality i love that movie :D
Source
Whoops, my bad I thought it said perfect date, not perfect day. I just really love that part of the movie.  My perfect day would be a sunny day spent on the deck with all my friends and family around, drinking and playing games 
Allieology

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sweatshirt too..darn you for sharing!! ;) And yes- that part of the movie is just fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right along with you for the coffee creamer. My dad always teases me that I don't drink real coffee because I load it up with creamer and sugar. What's your favorite type of creamer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the exact same idea of the perfect "date"/day haha

    Also - that sweatshirt is SO cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share a similar love for coffee! And getting all kinda of delicious creamer flavors is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have great posture when I was younger. Not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've NEVER had good posture and you know what they say 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' HA

      Delete
  6. hahaha omg yes, i love that scene from miss congeniality!! so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA I swear if I see one more Kotex blog post I may lose my freakin mind. I DO NOT want to read about your period panties ok ladies. #SAVETHEPANTIES #DONTBLOGABOUTTHEM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com