July 2, 2014

Guilty Pleasures...

I didn't really explain yesterday, but I am going to try and follow along with Blog Every Day in July. I already have some posts planned that don't go along with the prompts for some days, but I am going to try really hard to commit to blogging every day in July! Here's hoping...

Anyways, today's prompt is all about our guilty pleasures. The things we love to do,  love to eat, or the things that we like, even though we know we shouldn't. We all have em'. And here are mine:

1. Potato chips. I'd eat them for breakfast, lunch and supper if I could. Specifically Ketchup or All Dressed. Mmmm


2. Drinking an entire bottle of wine in one sitting. I got a wine glass that holds an entire bottle of wine while I was in Texas so that when I say I'm just having one glass of wine I'm not lying anymore


3. Pinterest. Saying you are just going to go on Pinterest for a minute to find that one recipe you pinned is like saying you are only going into Target for one thing. Never gonna happen



4. GOMI. I know, I know I'm a horrible human being. I just like going on there to see how ridiculous other people are so I can feel good about myself. I would never actually write anything on there, though I have been tempted to get on there before and tell everyone they need therapy. Especially the Jessica Garvin haters because she is perfect 


5. Spending all day in bed reading book after book after book. I'm fairly certain that the week I re-read the entire Harry Potter series I didn't emerge from my bedroom other than to go to work


6. Celebrity gossip. I NEED to be the first to know when Jennifer Aniston finally ties the knot. Or when Justin Bieber is arrested again. Or when Channing Tatum finally decides to leave Jenna Dewan for me...



6. One Direction. *hangs head in shame* True story: until a month ago I didn't even know that One Direction existed.  For serious. Country music has my heart, so I never listen to any other genre (other than rap, of course). While driving home from Texas my SIL played a CD of hers that had Story of My Life on it. I liked the song and when I found out it was a boy band I was ashamed. But I really liked the song. Then I found some of their other songs on YouTube and now I'm totally in love with them the way I was with *NSync &* The Backstreet Boys back in the day


7. Binge watching TV series on Netflix. Scandal. New Girl. Bones. Pretty Little Liars. If its not nice outside and its my day off then I'm either laying in bed all day reading books or watching Netflix



Thank you Busy Phillips, I feel so much better about myself now!

What are your guilty pleasures?
 Make sure to link up with Allie, Faith and Juliette!

Allieology

19 comments:

  1. What is this GOMI you speak of? Also, Netflix, all day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that comment from Busy Phillips at the end!! I NEVER feel guilty as I shove that 3rd taco in my mouth or suck down the last of my daiquiri!!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If its wrong, then I don't want to be right!

      Delete
  3. All Dressed Ruffle chips are the bomb dot come, I could probably eat a whole bag to myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I should have added eat an entire bag of chips in one sitting as one of my guilty pleasures too..

      Delete
  4. I should have added an entire bottle of wine to my list! Darn it!!! I also love laying in bed and reading ALL day long, especially during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on five out of seven!lol I live the Pinterest meme, it is sooo addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #7 is alll me, all the time. I'm freaking out because I don't know what to watch next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DO THE SAME THING ON NETFLIX!! ahha i literally just sit and watch episode after episode!

    xo,
    http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I get so into the series that I'm watching that I even forget to eat. Netflix has my heart

      Delete
  8. I'm quite certain that we're the same person... yes yes yes to ALL of this.

    Thanks for linking up again and I hope you can stick with us for the 31 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is this GOMI? Is it just a website that makes fun of bloggers/people with social media? I don't get it.

    Don't feel bad about liking One Direction. I'm pretty sure that even my brother, the anti-pop king, like Story of My Life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is GOMI? Who is making fun of Jessica Garvin? I love her! also, potato chips are my life blood. i am judging you for the one direction... just joking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want one of those wine glasses! And I'm with you on Pinterest. You can't pin just one thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha so funny about the wine glass! I don't have cable so I'm allll about binge-watching on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need all the celebrity gossip right NOW. Also, still not sure how I feel about the Ketchup chips...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Netflix. ALL. OF. THE. NETFLIX. For real. Also books forever and ever. I will probably die next to a stack of books, bookmark clutched in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Netflix is my fave, I can't stop. We recently finished Season 2 of Orange is the New Black and I feel lost without it now.

    www.liverunsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started OITNB yet - I watched half of an episode but was doing other things at the time and feel like its a show I need to give 100% of my time to

      Delete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com