I didn't really explain yesterday, but I am going to try and follow along with Blog Every Day in July. I already have some posts planned that don't go along with the prompts for some days, but I am going to try really hard to commit to blogging every day in July! Here's hoping...
Anyways, today's prompt is all about our guilty pleasures. The things we love to do, love to eat, or the things that we like, even though we know we shouldn't. We all have em'. And here are mine:
1. Potato chips. I'd eat them for breakfast, lunch and supper if I could. Specifically Ketchup or All Dressed. Mmmm
2. Drinking an entire bottle of wine in one sitting. I got a wine glass that holds an entire bottle of wine while I was in Texas so that when I say I'm just having one glass of wine I'm not lying anymore
3. Pinterest. Saying you are just going to go on Pinterest for a minute to find that one recipe you pinned is like saying you are only going into Target for one thing. Never gonna happen
4. GOMI. I know, I know I'm a horrible human being. I just like going on there to see how ridiculous other people are so I can feel good about myself. I would never actually write anything on there, though I have been tempted to get on there before and tell everyone they need therapy. Especially the Jessica Garvin haters because she is perfect
5. Spending all day in bed reading book after book after book. I'm fairly certain that the week I re-read the entire Harry Potter series I didn't emerge from my bedroom other than to go to work
6. Celebrity gossip. I NEED to be the first to know when Jennifer Aniston finally ties the knot. Or when Justin Bieber is arrested again. Or when Channing Tatum finally decides to leave Jenna Dewan for me...
6. One Direction. *hangs head in shame* True story: until a month ago I didn't even know that One Direction existed. For serious. Country music has my heart, so I never listen to any other genre (other than rap, of course). While driving home from Texas my SIL played a CD of hers that had Story of My Life on it. I liked the song and when I found out it was a boy band I was ashamed. But I really liked the song. Then I found some of their other songs on YouTube and now I'm totally in love with them the way I was with *NSync &* The Backstreet Boys back in the day
7. Binge watching TV series on Netflix. Scandal. New Girl. Bones. Pretty Little Liars. If its not nice outside and its my day off then I'm either laying in bed all day reading books or watching Netflix
Thank you Busy Phillips, I feel so much better about myself now!
What are your guilty pleasures?
Make sure to link up with Allie, Faith and Juliette!