July 11, 2014

I Like Funny...

When Allie, Juliette and Faith thought up the prompts for Blog Everyday in July they were really on point for making today's - Funnies on Pinterest- fall on a Friday, making my life that much easier. Especially considering that I leave for vacation in ONE HOUR and still have so much to do....

Hope you get a chuckle out of some of my favourite funny Pinterest finds


Yessss!

It seems I may have a drinking problem after all…  I just ran out of wine.

So true!

Works for me!
HAHAHAA

This is my life.

Follow my Laugh It Up Pinterest board here

Allieology

8 comments:

  1. Too funny! I love the pregnancy test one, so true...and isn't two friends enough? I always laugh when I need a carriage at a liquor store. I feel like everyone is watching me and judging..judge away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drinking problem one! Have fun on vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the liquor store one. cut to me in two hours when i'm there haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can go to the liquor store without using a cart - it's impossible!

      Delete
  4. Im jealous of your maternity leave HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. FREAKS AND GEEKS
    and hahaha to all of these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh the 8 hour wait to go - that struggle is so real!! It's happening for me today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com