July 25, 2014

I'm Addicted To My iPhone...

Hi, my name is Kayla and I'm addicted to my iPhone. Hi Kayla There could be a True Life episode based around my addiction. I mentioned in a post a few days ago that I check at least 3 times before leaving for work in the AM to make sure I have my phone - I would be completely lost without it. My Mama doesn't understand my addiction and gets so frustrated with the amount of time I spend on my phone

So what am I always doing on my phone you ask? Checking all of my favourite apps of course. The following is just a glimpse at some of the apps on my phone - my favourite ones -  but there are still so many more. It really is an addiction 

Facebook

I'll let you in on a little secret. I HATE Facebook. I don't update my status ever, I very rarely post pictures, and I don't like or comment on very many things. However, I am super nosy and want to stay in the know of what's going on in peoples lives so I check it constantly. It's also the only way some of my college friends and I stay in touch

Instagram

I'm constantly refreshing Insta - I need to see what delicious meal your eating, what your drinking at happy hour, and how amazeballs your hairs looks in your new selfie

Snapchat

I feel like this one just speaks for itself. You should probably just go ahead and add me -----> chiglechic. Let's be friends!

Twitter

Twitter is the first app I open in the morning, when my eyes are barely even open yet. I love when bloggers promote their new posts on Twitter because then I can start reading without having to open blogger

Nike+ Running

I haven't used this app in awhile (that's a post for another day)  but when I am running this app is the best for keeping track of everything 

The Weather Network

The weather app that came on my phone is completely ridic - I much prefer The Weather Network. I probably open up the app at least five times a day to check the forecast. Especially in the winter so I can complain about how effing cold it is/is going to get 

Pinterest

I feel like this also needs no explanation. If I'm stuck waiting somewhere (i.ethe doctors office) the time just flies by because I'm busy browsing Pinterest, pinning recipes I'm never going to make, DIY projects I'm going to start and never finish, and drinks that I'm too lazy (or cheap) to make. And liking all of the funnies 

Heads Up

My cousin first introduced me to the app last May when her, my Mama, and I spent a weekend in Minot. The videos from us playing the game were hilarious and I downloaded the app as soon as I could. We played it while on our Twin Cities trip  and I think the videos from those games need to make an appearance on the blog one of these days... 

(I wrote half of this post on my iPhone since I didn't bring my laptop to Vegas and was too disorganized to finish all the posts I had drafted before I left, so I apologize if there are issues with spacing, etc!)
Allieology

5 comments:

  1. Twitter and snap chat are by far my favorites. I added you on snap chat fyi. I have yet to try Headsup, I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get into snap chat. I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. So much fun! We played it in Minneapolis and put off going for supper for two hours because we were having too much fun!

      Delete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com