July 6, 2014

Never Will I Ever (Like, EVER)...

They (whoever 'they' are) say it takes 21 days to form a habit. This is now Day 6 of Blog Everyday in July and so far I've managed to stick with it (blogging on a Sunday - whaaat?!). I'd say I'm well on my way to forming a habit. Maybe this will be something I can stick with after July? Probably not.  Today's prompt is 'Things you'll never do'. Last October I linked up w/ Amanda from The Lady Okie with a Never Have I Ever post (find it here). I love posts like these and can't wait to read everyone else's!

Never will I ever...
Eat seafood. 'I don't eat anything that swims' is my mantra

Never will I ever...
Get over my love for NYC. Take me back, please!

Never will I ever...
Smoke a cigarette. I lost two grandparents to health issues from smoking so I will NEVER put one of those cancer sticks to my lips

Never will I ever...
Get over my love for country music. And Luke Bryan

Never will I ever...
Step foot in a tanning salon again. 26 (almost 27) year old me wants to go back and slap 16 year old me for ever getting in a tanning bed

Never will I ever...
Go skydiving. Pay to fall from the sky? No thanks

Never will I ever...
Swim with sharks. I have a very real fear of sharks. While in Mexico for a friends wedding I refused to get off the catamaran in case there were sharks nearby. Obviously no one who did get off was attacked by a shark but I still stand by my decision!

Never will I ever...
Regret my tattoos. All of my tattoos have meaning behind them and I'll wear them with pride even when I'm 80

Never will I ever...
Dye me hair blonde. Being dark skinned  (Metis heritage) this would NOT be a good look on me. I've actually never coloured my hair (like, ever) but once had a dream that I dyed my hair blonde and I woke up crying. It was so not pretty

Never will I ever...
Watch a scary movie by myself. I can't even watch Supernatural or Dexter by myself. I'm a scaredy cat and I'm not afraid to say it

Never will I ever...
Donate blood. Like I mentioned in my Never Have I Ever post, I don't know if I'm able to donate blood, BUT my irrational fear of needles will make sure I never do 

Never will I ever...
Fall out of touch with my brother or sister. So many people I know barely ever talk to their siblings now that they are 'grown up', let alone see them often. My brother and sister (and SIL!) are my best friends so that will NEVER happen

Allieology

7 comments:

  1. I love this. I am always looking for good blogging content and this looks like something I'd enjoy doing. If I create my own post I'd certainly link back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for ditching the tanning salon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the sibling item. I will never give up on my brother even if at times he drives me insane lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on the skydiving and the smoking. My mom recently was diagnosed with COPD from it. So, I've seen all the issues it can cause. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go skydiving and swim with sharks!! Also seafood is the only food I will NEVER give up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about the tanning salon. I went when I was younger for special occasions (before both of my high school proms and my wedding), but I'd never do it again. And as I've gotten older I've started using sunscreen if I'm going to be outside. I used to lay out on the beach and just bake - now I can't believe I ever did that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com