July 12, 2014

Shop Til We Drop...

This post comes to you from a hotel room across the street from the Mall of America. Impressed that I'm still blogging while on vacation? So am I! I made a commitment to blog everyday in July and I am going to try my best to stick with it!

We finally checked into our hotel at 1:30 last night (this morning?) and this morning is moving a little slower than usual. Once we finally get our butts in gear we plan on shopping til we drop at the MOA, then drinking until we pass out. Sometime today we also have to pick up our race packets for tomorrow's Color Run (can't wait!)

Some of the things I'm looking for at the mall today include a pair of Hunter boots, a dress for a wedding I'm going to in August (remember when I said I didn't have a Summer wedding to attend? Yeahhh, I just got invited to one in August yesterday), a jean jacket, the Naked 3 palette, and some summer-y dresses. Stay tuned for a post about my haul!

I already miss Krickit and can't wait to get back to her -  my parents are going to have her completely spoiled (more so than she already is) by the time I get back on Tuesday night. I'm so behind on reading and commenting on all of your blogs, so be prepared for me binge reading and commenting on every post. and I'm also behind  on responding to comments - please bear with me while I'm on vacation! I'm going to try and get as caught up as I can in any downtime we have!

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Have a freaking blast. Don't worry about blogging while you're away. Bloggers need vacations too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mall of America! I went there once for approximately 1 hour. I really want to go back and spend more time there. It's so crazy huge! Hope you have fun. Don't worry too much about blogging, although I admire your commitment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the Mall...my Mom went there a few years ago and said it was amazing
    Can't wait to see your haul :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com