July 13, 2014

Stopping In Quick...

Hey friends! Just checking in again since I did make that commitment to blogging every day in July. Still behind on replying to comments and commenting on other spaces, but it's been nice to take a step back and relax for a couple of days

There is so much to update y'all on from this trip to the Twin Cities - look for that later in the week! Today was the Colour Run and it was another one for the books. Such a fun time and we are already planning our trip back next summer. I have a million and ten pictures to share of the run but that will have to wait for another day when I'm not sneaking in a post at 8:30 at night while balancing a mimosa in my free hand... 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com